Thank you for your interest in applying for a position on the COACE Executive Board as President or Secretary, below is a list of the job requirements. Please read the information below and fill out the form.
Forms must be completed by Tuesday, March 31, 2020 in order to run for a seat on the board.
The duties of the President shall be:
1. To serve as the chief executive of the organization;
2. To call and preside at all meetings of the general membership, the building representatives, and the Executive Board;
3. To plan the agenda for all meetings in cooperation with the other officers;
4. To represent the position of the Association;
5. To meet with the Superintendent of schools as needed throughout the year as required by the Agreement;
6. To designate Chairs of all committees subject to approval of the Executive Board;
7. To serve as an officious member of any committee except the Nominating and Election Committees;
8. Create and maintain communication with all members.
The duties of the Secretary shall be:
1. To keep records and minutes of all meetings of the Building Representatives, the general membership, and the Executive Board;
2. To publish, with the assistance of the President, an agenda for any meeting;
3. To notify the appropriate members of the date and time of all meetings;
4. To provide copies of minutes of meetings and other communications to all Building Representatives;
5. To maintain a complete file of minutes of all meetings;
6. To be responsible for the safekeeping of all documents pertaining to the organization, its business and affairs, except financial records
If you have any questions, please contact us.