Thank you for your interest in applying for a position on the COACE Executive Board as Vice President or Treasurer, below is a list of the job requirements. Please read the information below and fill out the form.
Forms must be completed by Monday, March 20th in order to run for a seat on the board.
The duties of the Vice President shall be:
1. To preside at meetings in the absence of the President;
2. To assist the President as necessary.
The duties of the Treasurer shall be:
1. To be the chief financial Officer of the organization;
2. To serve as chair of the Budget Committee but shall not serve on any committee charged with auditing or otherwise investigating the financial affairs of the organization;
3. To be responsible for all funds received or disbursed by the organization;
4. To collect and record the payment of dues;
5. To maintain an accurate list of active members, including their names, addresses and phone numbers;
6. To keep an accurate and current ledger of all income and expenses, and to report the financial status of the Association at all meetings;
7. To submit an annual financial statement to the membership;
8. To publish an annual budget;
9. To file required documents with the Internal Revenue Service to maintain the Association’s nonprofit status;
10. To deposit all monies and other valuables/effects in the name of the Association in such depositories as may be designated by the Executive Board;
11. To render an account of all transactions as Treasurer and of the financial condition of the Association whenever called upon to do so by the Executive Board;
12. To submit the books for audit when necessary.
13. The Treasurer and any other Officers authorized to sign checks shall be bonded by a licensed agency.